More Crime News
- Three men were arrested Thursday for a burglary they committed in Rosyln Heights, police said. One of the suspects was scene driving a vehicle with stolen plates on Sunrise Highway in Bellmore. Click here for the story.
- A man attempted to rob the BP Gas Station on Merrick Road in Bellmore early Sunday morning, according to police. Click here for more details on this.
- Sometime between Nov. 6 at 9 a.m. and Nov. 10 at 2 p.m., a home on Florin Court was broken into and jewelry was stolen.
- Sometime after 9 p.m. on Oct. 31, a 2004 Honda Civic was stolen from a driveway on Lydia Lane in Bellmore. The vehicle was inoperable due to damage done by the storm and did not have plates on it.
- Sometime between 5 p.m. on Nov. 5 and 2 p.m. on Nov. 6, yard equipment was stolen off of a property on Shore Road in Bellmore.
- On Nov. 12 at 8:30 p.m., a vehicle on Kopf Road went up in flames after it was recently rewired due to damage sustained during the storm.
- Sometime after 4:30 p.m. on Nov. 13, an unknown suspect drove their vehicle through a home on Bellmore Avenue. Police say the vehicle went through the home, went over the front lawn and struck the homeowner's vehicle. The home was unoccupied due to flood damage sustained during the storm.
- On Nov. 5, just after midnight, Evan Kravitz, 31, of Bellmore, was arrested and charged with three counts of third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, unlawful possession of marijuana and two violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- On Nov. 15, after 2 a.m., Jennifer Gittens, 29 of Amityville, was arrested near the intersection of Bellmore Avenue and Marle Place and was charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and four violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- Sometime after 2 p.m. on Oct. 12, an unlocked 2008 white BMW was broken into on Phillip Court, and an iPad was stolen.
- Sometime after 3:30 a.m. on Nov. 17, Bilal Naeem, 28, of North Bellmore, was arrested near the intersection of Wantagh Avenue and Merrick Avenue in Wantagh and was charged with driving while intoxicated, operating without interlock and three violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- On Nov. 18 after 3:25 a.m., Garrett Cutter, 28, of Bellmore, was arrested on Seaford Avenue in Seaford and was charged with driving while intoxicated.
- Sometime after 5 p.m. on Nov. 16, unknown suspect removed the plywood which was covering a basement window on Len Drive and stole tools that belonged to the complainants contractor.
Get news your way on Bellmore Patch. See our great list of groups and click the green “+ Follow” button on the ones you like. Done!