The following arrest information was supplied by the Nassau County Police Department; it does not indicate a conviction.
- Sometime between April 9 and April 10, a window was broken at a business on Newbridge Road.
- A complainant discovered a window broken on their 1997 white GMC and property stolen by an unknown suspect(s). The incident occurred between April 11 and April 12.
- An unknown suspect(s) stole $100 worth of items from CVS on North Jerusalem Road on April 11.
- On April 12, a house on Kopf Road was burglarized. Police said the suspect(s) entered the home through the rear door.
- Thomas Minerva, 49, of Bellmore was arrested and charged with second-degree assault after a complainant said that Minerva assaulted them with a milk crate.
- On April 15, Philip Coppola, 46, of Seaford was arrested on the Southern State Parkway in Bellmore for driving while intoxicated. Read more here.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now