Experiences Waitress Needed
- Experienced waitress needed ASAP at busy Nightclub/Bar for Food and Cocktail service.
- Sunday day/evening and Tuesday evening available immediately. Other shifts may become available on a "fill-in" basis.
- Skill Requirements: POS System (Micros) Experience a MUST, Well Spoken and Customer Friendly, Prior Experience in a fast paced Nightclub/Bar
- Email resume & other details or questions to email@example.com.
- Fence installer needed for busy fence company. Must meet the following requirements:
- Experience installing wood, PVC, chain-link and aluminum fence
- Clean drivers license
- No drugs or alcohol
- For more info, call Family Fence at 516-783-4904
- Zorn's is looking for hardworking, cleancut, reliable people to represent our family restaurants.
- This job requires minimal tasks when not delivering.
- Must have clean drivers license and fully insured car.
- Lunch and dinner shifts available.
- If interested, please stop in to Zorn's Bellmore, 2495 Merrick Rd., Bellmore or call 516-826-8000.
Supervising Social Worker
- Long Island Crisis Center, a 41 year old agency, seeks F/T LMSW to fill new position of supervising social worker.
- Some nights.
- Experience in crisis intervention, specically hotline work, will be very important in addition to background in program evaluation.
- Knowledge of L/G/B/T/ community.
- Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Starts late February.
Part-Time Feeding/Speech/Prompt Therapist for Young Boy
- Part-Time Position in Nassau County working with 6 year old boy.
- Very bright child who attends school, but needs extra help in Feeding Therapy and Speech Pathology.
- He does not speak and currently generally drinks Pediasure on a regular basis (other than in school where he eats some solid foods).
- We need someone for 10 hours a week to work with him on eating solid foods and with therapy to get him speaking. Preferably, someone who is studying Speech Pathology, has taken Feeding Therapy and Speech Pathology courses, and who has Prompt training and/or oral motor training.
- The job pays $25/hr, but is negotiable based upon experience.
- Please contact me at email@example.com with resume and a copy of your transcript highlighting relevant courses. In addition, please let me know your schedule.
- Please note, there is a possibility for more than 10 hours a week depending on your schedule and how it fits in with child's schedule.