1. In case you missed it, the "Meadow Commons" project in East Meadow is progressing. The owner said the development could be finished in a few months.
2. Want to feel centered and relieve some stress? Well go down to the North Bellmore Library for a yoga class at 12:30 p.m.! The event is free.
3. Celebrate the end of the work week and enjoy some karaoke at Menna's Main Event in Merrick at 9 p.m.
4. Woodland Middle School in East Meadow will hold its recreation night from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Board games, video games, sports, dancing and refreshments will be available for students to enjoy!
5. Jamessina gives some quick tips for revitalizing your home in 2012 in this week's Vegan Living on Bellmore Patch.