Bellmore United Methodist Church was founded in 1839. Its second building, constructed in 1912, is located on the corner of Royle Street and St. Marks Avenue and is still in use by the church as its chapel. The third and current Sanctuary building, on Clarendon Avenue, was built in 1958. Services are held on Sundays at 10am. Additionally, <a href="http://www.bellmoreumc.org/nursery_school/nursery_school.htm">Bellmore United Methodist Church Nursery School</a> is housed in the building.