Join us for the 2012 Rock-the-River Spring Festival and Fundraiser on Saturday, April 21 from 11am-3pm!! (raindate Sunday, 4/22)
Presented by Local Luxuries, the monthly publication that highlights exquisite merchants and services.
The Rock the River Spring Festival is a fundraiser held to benefit Rolling River’s Campmates Scholarship Program. The Campmates Program raises funds to send local deserving children associated with Peninsula Counseling Center to Rolling River Day Camp free of charge.
The 2012 Festival is open to the public and this year’s family-friendly event features:
- Many Carnival Rides and Inflatable Slides and Games
- Extensive Crafts and Vendor Fair
- Face Painting with Rainbow Rosie
- Arts & Crafts with Macaroni Kid Oceanside/Long Beach
- Music and Dancing with While They’re Little
- Playgrounds & Gymnastics featuring a demo from Gymboree
- Outdoor Bowling sponsored by AMF Bowling of Long Island
- Interactive Preschool Activities on The Fun Bus
- Child Safety Information and Free Child IDs from New York Life
- Free Children’s Demos from Breathe N Flow Yoga (Freeport), Adel’s International Karate (Oceanside) and L.E.A.R.N Fitness (Baldwin)
- Food/Refreshments provided by Del Mir Caterers and Ralph’s Italian Ices of Rockville Centre
- Jump Rope Classes from Lucie B’s Jump N Fun of Baldwin
- Raffles including the chance to win a free children’s birthday party at Rolling River Day Camp
- Summer Camp Open House, Tours and Special “On-the-Spot” Festival Discounts
General admission into the festival is free and ride tickets are available for sale on the day of the festival. Ride tickets can be purchased for $3 per ticket or $10 for unlimited rides. All proceeds collected for rides, raffles and food are donated directly to The Campmates Program.
Parking is available in the back lot of East Rockaway High School or in the adjacent “Berg” lots (on the same side of camp).