This week, Bellmore has two Whiz Kids: Melissa Rosenblum and Kayla Babbush!
- Name: Melissa Rosenblum and Kayla Babbush
- School: Kennedy High School
- Grade: Seniors
- Key Accomplishment: Rosenblum and Babbush have been named semifinalists in the 2012-Coca Cola Scholars Foundation Program.
- Keys to Awesomeness: Rosenblum and Babbush were among 2,200 students nationwide (out of 84,000) to be recognized in this merit based program, as a result of their outstanding, demonstrated leadership skills and participation in their communities through their volunteerism. Additionally, they are recognized for their exceptional academic achievements.
Do you know a great kid? Submit your nomination in our comment box below or e-mail the information to Emily.Cappiello@patch.com. Be sure to include all of the following information:
- Nominator's Name
- Nominator's E-Mail
- Whiz Kid's Name
- Whiz Kid's Age
- Whiz Kid's School
- Whiz Kid's Accomplishment
- Whiz Kid's Key to Awesomeness (what made him/her successful?)