WHO: Community Parent Center, Bellmore-Merrick CHSD, Legislator David Denenberg
What: CPR/AED Training — Sponsored by Forever 9: The Robbie Levine Foundation –
A workshop for parents and community members - because an Emergency Can Happen ANYTIME & ANYPLACE.
- Each year, 450,000 people die from SUDDEN CARDIAC ARREST
- Many of those deaths could have been prevented
- CPR/AED training is easy, can save lives & raise awareness
WHEN: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 --- 7:00PM to 9:30PM
WHERE: Brookside School – 1260 Meadowbrook Road --- North Merrick, New York 11566
- REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO 50 PARTICIPANTS
- PRE-REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY!!
- NO WALK-INS
To Register or for more Information Call: Community Parent Center- 516-771-9346