Summer Academic Assistance for Grades K-3
The North Bellmore Academic Academy still has room in our academic program this summer!
This program will be held Monday through Thursday from July 9th to August 9th from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. This program is open to all students K through 3 --so bring a friend for more fun!
The goal of the Academic Academy is to provide academic reading and writing support for students entering K-3, especially those who would benefit from additional academic work over the summer. There will be an academic academy in-person registration on Wednesday, June 6 @ Saw Mill Road Band Room. Park in the back of the school and follow signs.
These skills will be taught in a fun and engaging way in the spirit of our already successful enrichment program. This year's program is for students entering K through 3rd grade. More details listed below:
- Held at the Park Avenue School
- This program will be directed by NYS certified elementary teacher Leah Weissinger
- Reading/writing skills program incorporating Fundations
- Emphasis on reinforcing skills learned in regular classroom
- Program closely aligned with North Bellmore UFSD curriculum
- Taught by NYS certified elementary school teachers
- Low tuition cost. $300.00 for entire program
- Reduced payment plans and scholarships are available upon request
- July 9th through August 9th from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Monday through Thursday
You may enroll your child by going to our website and following the "Academic Academy" links. Our website address is: www.nbedfoundation.org.
Thanks and I look forward to seeing you in July!
Academic Academy Program Director
P.S. If your child is already enrolled in our enrichment program, please contact us and let us know. We can modify your child's schedule.
The North Bellmore Academic Academy Program is a program sponsored by the North Bellmore Educational Foundation; a non profit organization who works with the North Bellmore School District.