The following information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's incident reports. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime.
- On Aug. 11, between 1 p.m. and 8:30 p.m., the LIPA/National Grid building at 2400 Sunrise Hwy. had its chain-lined fence damaged.
- On Aug. 12 at 9:20 p.m., a female went into 7-Eleven at 2800 Sunrise Hwy and left her 2003 black Mazda 6 running. When she returned, the vehicle was missing. The Massapequa woman referenced above was arrested in connection with the crime.
- On Aug. 8, Shanel Harris, 20, of Bellmore, was arrested on Colonial Drive in Massapequa and charged with second-degree assault, first-degree burglary, three counts of third-degree assault and resisting arrest.
- A car parked in a driveway on Brody Lane was broken into sometime between 6 p.m. on Aug. 14 7 a.m. on Aug. 15. CD's and a phone charger were reported missing.
- Sometime after 7:45 a.m. on Aug. 9, a vehicle parked on Newbridge Road had its plates stolen while it was in a driveway.
- On Aug. 10 at 1:23 p.m., an unauthorized payment of $219 was made with a debit card at a store on Beltagh Avenue in Bellmore.
- Sometime between 8 p.m. on Aug. 5 and 7 a.m. on Aug. 6, there was damage done to the track at Mepham High School.
- Sometime between 11 p.m. on Aug. 10 and 10:30 a.m. on Aug. 11, someone ripped the wires out of a Verizon service box outside of Gino's Pizzeria on Jerusalem Avenue.
- Sometime between 5 p.m. on Aug. 9 and 3 p.m. on Aug. 10, a vehicle parked in a driveway on Fowler Street in Bellmore had its windshield broken.
- Items were removed from a car parked in the Home Depot parking lot on Aug. 3.
- Sometime between Aug. 6 and Aug. 7, electronics were removed from a vehicle parked on York Street.
- A cellphone left on the side of the basketball court in Veterans Memorial Park was removed while the victim was playing basketball.
- A GPS was removed from a a car parked on Albermarle Avenue sometime between Aug. 8 and Aug. 9.
- On Aug. 4, a car was damaged outside of Division Car Care.
- On Aug. 5, a car was damaged outside of Stop & Shop.
- On Aug. 5, glasses, a car radio and an Ipod Touch were stolen from a car on Division Avenue.
- On Aug. 9, a lock was cut and a bike was stolen outside of Steve's Pet Supplies.
- On Aug. 13, a mirror on a car was damaged on Sprucewood Drive.
- For the third time in a little more than two weeks, a Merrick Verizon was broken into, and items were stolen. The suspects used a paving brick to break the front door and stole various cell phones and other electronics. Click here for more.
- According to detectives, two male subjects also used bricks to break the front glass door of Verizon, located at 2151 Merrick Road on Aug. 12. They entered the store and stole an unknown amount of cell phones and tablets. Click here for more on this story.
- On Aug. 12 at 9 p.m., an unknown suspect stole an "Obama 2012" sign off of a front lawn on Central Boulevard in Merrick.
- On Aug. 9, between 10-11 p.m., damage was done to the front window of McDonald's at 1813 Merrick Road.
- On Aug. 9 at 2:30 a.m., a man complained that damage was done to the lights of his peer on Leeward Lane in Merrick.
- On Aug. 11, before 9:51 a.m., a bike was stolen from a backyard shed on Fraser Avenue in North Merrick.
- A home on Cherywood Place in Seaford was burglarized on August 7. Police said the point of an entry was through a rear door and jewlery was stolen.
- A house on Harbor Boulevard in Seaford was burglarized on August 9 with jewelry and cash removed. Police said the point of entry into the home was through a front door.
- On Aug. 11, Russell Howard, 30, of South Farmingdale was arrested on Merrick Road near Seamans Neck Road in Seaford and charged with driving while intoxicated.
- A 2010 black Toyota Rav4 parked on Sidney Court in Seaford was keyed sometime between Aug. 11-12.
- On Aug. 13, Spiro Kyriazos, 44, of Bethpage was arrested at the Nassau County Police Department Seventh Precinct headquarters in Seaford and charged with petit larceny.
- Tires were damaged and a passenger window was broken on a vehicle parked on Holiday Park Drive in Wantagh on August 8.
- On Aug. 9, two Queens teems a were arrested on Riverside Drive in Wantagh and charged with third-degree criminal tresspass.
- Black marker and paint were discovered written on two fences on Bourne Court in Wantagh on Aug. 13.
- On Aug. 13, Michael Parker, 38, of Wantagh was arrested on Bayview Avenue near Islip Court in Wantagh and charged with second-degree assault, seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle. Police said the male victim was sitting on a patio when Parker struck him in the mouth with a metal plate. The victim lost teeth from the assault, according to police.