The following information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's incident reports. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime.
- A Roosevelt man was arrested Monday after he was involved in a road rage incident on the Southern State Parkway in Bellmore. Click here for more on that story.
- Michael Halama, 40, of Bellmore, was arrested in Smithtown on Sept. 7 on third degree grand larceny charges. Reports state Halama tampered with an LIPA electric meter on Webster Avenue, stealing electricity valued at more than $3,000 from June 11, 2008 to April 6, 2010.
- On Sept. 5, Miguel Colon, 24, of Freeport, was arrested on Eastern Avenue near Marle Place in Bellmore and charged with fifth-degree criminal possession of stolen property, false impersonation and eight violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- On Sept. 5, Robert Harris, 21, of Freeport, was arrested on Eastern Avenue near Marle Place in Bellmore and charged with fifth-degree criminal possession of stolen property.
- Sometime between 11 p.m. on Sept. 9 and 8:30 a.m. on Sept. 10, items were removed from an unlocked vehicle that was parked on Beck Place in North Bellmore.
- On Aug. 31 at 9 a.m., a vehicle that was parked at senior citizens housing building number three on Bellmore Avenue was scratched.
- On Sept. 4 between 2:55 p.m. and 10:30 p.m., a vehicle was damaged while it was parked atGrand Avenue Middle School in Bellmore.
- On Sept. 4, an unknown female removed $22 worth of items from Walgreens.
- A man was arrested after he removed $390 worth of items from Pathmark on Sept. 4.
- On Sept. 5, items were removed from a car that was parked on Madison Drive.
- A man was arrested on Sept. 6 after he broke a the window of a car parked on Franklin Avenue.
- A woman was arrested after she stole $702 worth of items from Rite Aid sometime between Aug. 20 and Sept. 7.
- On Sept. 10, items were removed from two cars that were parked on Prospect Avenue.
- It was reported that items were removed from a vehicle in East Meadow on Sept. 10.
- Ryan McDonough, 19, of North Massapequa was arrested early Thursday morning for firing shots in the Massapequa Preserve. For more on the story, click here.
- John Wallace of Massapequa was arrested Wednesday for breaking into two Dairy Barn stores in Massapequa and Seaford over the summer. For more on the story, click here.
- On Sept. 4, a black 1998 Buick Regal was reported stolen from a driveway on North Hickory Street in Massapequa, police said. The theft occurred sometime between 7 a.m, and 6:30 p.m.
- On Sept. 8, a gray 2000 Honda Civic was stolen from a driveway on Ford Drive West at about 3 a.m.
- On Sept. 10, a black 2000 Yanmaha R1 motorcycle was reported stolen on Lamplighter Lane. The theft took place sometime between 10:30 p.m. on Sunday night and 7:20 p.m. the next morning.
- On Sept. 8, Reyna Reynoso, 38 of Freeport, was arrested on Sunrise Highway near Broadway, Massapequa and charged with Driving While Intoxicated, 2 counts of Aggravated Unlicensed Operation of a Motor Vehicle 3rd and 4 violations of the Vehicle and Traffic Law.
- On Sept 7, a someone broke into a black 2006 Chevy parked on Lincoln place, police said. THe thief made off with money, credit cards and other items.
- On Sept. 7 a credit card and cash was stolen from a car parked at Burns Park at about 5:45 p.m.
- The BP Gas station on Merrick Road was robbed late Wednesday night, police said. According to police, a black male, armed with a knife entered the gas station shortly before 11 p.m. and threatened the employee with a gun. He then allegedly fled the scene in a vehicle. Click herefor more.
- Sometime between 9 p.m. on June 15 and 12 a.m. on June 17, items were stolen from a car that was parked on Powell Avenue in North Merrick.
- Sometime between 6 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. on Aug. 29, the Gulf Gas Station was broken into, and items were stolen from the car garage.
- Sometime between 10:30 p.m. on Sept. 3 and 2 p.m. on Sept. 4, a vehicle parked at the intersection of Williams Street and Meadowbrook Road had its hood scratched and doors dented.
- An attempted burglary of a home on Jerusalem Avenue in Seaford was reported on Sept. 7. Police said the suspect tried to enter the house through a rear window.
- A home on Hollis Lane in Seaford was burglarized on Sept. 8 with jewelry stolen. Police said entry into the house was made through a rear window.
- Two bales of cardboard were reported stolen from Iavarone Bros. in Wantagh on Sept. 6.
- On Sept. 10, Cecilia Cruz, 19, of Baldwin was arrested on Sunrise Highway in Wantagh and charged with second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and one vehicle and traffic law violation.
- Money was reported missing from a 1998 green Ford Windstar parked on Wantagh Avenue in Wantagh on Sept. 11.