The following information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's incident reports. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime.
- On Aug. 18, between 8 a.m. and 11 p.m., a home on Nassau Street in Bellmore was broken into via the rear window. Electronics and an unknown amount of money were stolen, according to cops.
- Sometime between 9:30 p.m. on Aug. 14 and 8:30 a.m. on Aug. 15, a car on Susan Road in Bellmore was broken into. According to detectives, credit cards, an iPod and cash were stolen from the victim's 2010 Mercedes without causing any damage to the car.
- On Aug. 14 at 2:01 a.m., police said that items were removed from two vehicles on New York Avenue in North Bellmore.
- On Aug. 15, between 6:30 a.m. and 5:37 p.m., an unlocked vehicle that was parked at the Bellmore LIRR Station was broken into. Various items were stolen, according to police.
- Sometime between 11:30 p.m. on Aug. 12 and 7:30 a.m. on Aug. 13, bikes were stolen from out of a backyard shed on Bellmore Avenue.
- On Aug. 15 at 1:43 a.m., a bike was stolen from the Long Island Rail Road Bellmore Station.
- On Aug. 14, a USB was removed from vehicle parked on Maple Avenue.
- A bike was stolen from a shed on Stuyvesant Avenue on Aug. 13.
- Sometime between Aug. 16 and Aug. 17., a tailgate was stolen from a car that was parked on 1st Avenue.
- A vehicle that was parked on Mitchel Avenue was found scratched on both sides on Aug. 17.
- On Aug. 13, an unknown person entered on the property of Woodland Junior High School.
- A Freeport woman was a arrested on Aug. 21 for allegedly assaulting police officers while being searched and for allegedly being found with drugs in the Nassau County Correctional Center. Read more here
- The Second Precinct reported that a number of cars in Levittown recently had their tires slashed. On Aug. 14, two cars on Wren Pl., four cars on Raven Street and a car on North Wantagh Ave. and Oriole Road were found with their tires slashed.
- On Aug. 14, a convertible top was cut on a car on Division Avenue
- On Aug. 14, a mirror on a car was damaged on Wantagh Avenue
- On Aug. 13, a wallet, cash and credit cards were stolen from a person at Target in Levittown.
- On Aug. 14, a car was stolen off of Shepherd Lane in Levittown. The second precinct had no further information available.
- A man was spotted on camera breaking into a vehicle on Elliot Place in North Merrick. A New York City Police officer from Merrick spotted the suspect while going through footage from his his home security system. Click here to see the video.
- Police units were dispatched to a Putnam Avenue home Friday to investigate a "possible burglary," according to detectives. For more on this story, click here.
- Sometime between 7 p.m. on Aug. 15 and 5:30 a.m. on Aug. 16, two cars on Mitchell Court in Merrick was broken into. The complainant told police that the contents were disturbed, but nothing was taken.
- Sometime between 6:30 p.m. on Aug. 15 and 7 a.m. on Aug. 16, a car on South Hewlett Avenue in Merrick was broken into as well. A GPS, sunglasses, an iHome and cash were stolen. The door lock of the blue Toyota was damaged as well.
- Sometime between 7 p.m. on Aug. 12 and 10 p.m. on Aug. 19, a waverunner that was docked at the Blue Water Yacht Club sustained damage to the plastic exterior, steering column and seat.
- On Aug. 17, Symoud Lewis, 20, of Roosevelt, was arrested on Meadowbrook Road near Grand Boulevard in Merrick and charged with petit larceny, disorderly conduct and four violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- Sometime between 10:30 p.m. on Aug. 12 and 9 a.m. on Aug. 13, a vehicle parked on Columbine Avenue in North Merrick had its windows broken and items were removed.
- Sometime between 11:30 p.m. on Aug. 12 and 6:05 a.m. on Aug. 13, a back yard shed on Lakespur Drive in Merrick was broken into and a bike was stolen.
- On Aug. 13 at 7:04 p.m., a bike was stolen from the Merrick Long Island Rail Road Station lot.
- A “Welcome to Seaford” sign posted on Merrick Road near the Seaford-Oyster Bay Expressway was reported damaged on Aug. 14.
- The rear window of a vehicle parked on Pineneck Road in Seaford was reported smashed on Aug. 17.
- On Aug. 18, John Lynch, 26, of Seaford was arrested on Sunrise Highway near Seamans Neck Road in Seaford and charged with driving while intoxicated, aggravated driving while intoxicated as well as four vehicle and traffic violations
- A man reported damage to his fence on New York Avenue in Seaford on Aug. 19.
- A man reported on Aug, 15 that his iPhone was from his gray Mercedes parked on Sunrise Highway in Wantagh
- A windshield on a vehicle parked in Red Maple Drive in Wantagh was reported smashed on Aug. 15.
- A home on Stephen Lane in Wantagh was burglarized sometime between Aug. 16-19 with jewelry stolen. The point of entry into the house was through a side window.
- On Aug. 18, Jonathon Lewis, 26, of Wheatly Heights was arrested on Sunrise Highway near Oakland Avenue in Wantagh and charged with third-degree grand larceny, fourth-degree criminal mischief and false impersonation. The arrest came after a man discovered a broken window and assorted electronics missing from his 2008 black Lexus parked on Collins Street in Seaford.
- On Aug. 18, Dahshay Knight, 20, of Roosevelt was arrested on Sunrise Highway near Oakland Avenue in Wantagh and charged with petit larceny and false impersonation.