The following information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's incident reports. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime.
- At 1:30 p.m. on Dec. 13, an iPhone was stolen from CVS, located at 2145 Bellmore Ave. in Bellmore.
- At 1:52 p.m. on Dec. 14, police said that a tip jar was stolen by an unknown white male from Clean Machine Car Wash, located at 1199 Newbridge Road in North Bellmore.
- On Dec. 15 at 10:30 p.m., a woman left her pocketbook containing cash, credit cards and her iPhone at Dunkin Donuts, located at the intersection of Merrick Road and Bellmore Avenue in Bellmore. When she returned, she discovered that an unknown suspect took it.
- A Bellmore man was arrested at his home on Dec. 20 after Nassau County Police say he allegedly assaulted a victim he was showing items he had for sale. For more on this story, click here.
- Police are looking for a suspect that they said fraudulently used a stolen credit card to purchase items from CVS on Hemsptead Turnpike. The card was removed from a person's car on Dec. 6.
- On Dec. 14, electronics were removed from a car parked on Front Street. There was no damage to the vehicle.
- Police arrested a Bayside man in connection with a Dec. 17 carjacking in the Home Depot parking lot on Hempstead Turnpike.
- On Dec. 14, a window was damaged on an auto on Hempstead Tpke. in Levittown.
- On Dec. 12, tires were slashed on a car on Morgan St. in Hicksville.
- On Dec. 12, the rear door of Pat's Barber Shop in Levittown was pried off. No loss was reported.
- On Dec. 13, the rear door of Asian Cafe in Levittown was pried off, and cash and the cash register was stolen.
- On Dec. 12, cash, a wallet and an iPhone was stolen from a locker at LA Fitness in Levittown.
- On Dec. 12, jewelry was stolen on Aldin Ln. in Levittown.
- On Dec. 11, a car was reported stolen at the Levittown Library.
- On Dec. 12, jewelry was stolen on Wantagh Ave. in Levittown.
- Sometime between 8:45 p.m. and 10:05 p.m. on Dec. 13, an unknown passenger broke a window on the driver's side of a vehicle that was parked on Merrick Road. A wallet, which contained credit cards, was stolen along with other miscellaneous items.
- Sometime between 2:20 p.m. and 2:40 p.m. on Dec. 13, the complainant was eating lunch at Kwik Wok, located at 1837 Merrick Rd. After leaving the restaurant, he realized he leftthe phone on a table. Upon return, he found out that the phone had been taken.
- Sometime between 4 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. on Dec. 14, the rear roof and window of a vehicle that was parked on Wynsum Avenue in Merrick was damaged.
- After 7 p.m. on Dec. 14, it was discovered that a 2004 Mini Cooper was stolen from a car dealership located at 2129 Merrick Rd. in Merrick.
- A Staten Island man was arrested in Seaford on Dec. 14 and charged with assaulting an off-duty New York City Police Department (NYPD) officer following a car accident on Sunrise Highway. For more on this story, click here.
- Jewelry was reported stolen from a home on Archer Street in Seaford on Dec. 16.
- A man discovered his wallet stolen on Darby Lane in Seaford on Dec. 16.
- On Dec. 14, Stevphen Skrobacz, 29, of Patchogue was arrested in Wantagh during a vehicle and traffic law investigation and charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.