The following arrest information was supplied by the Nassau County Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
- On April 13, graffiti was found on a fence at Bellmore-Merrick Roller Hockey on Bellmore Avenue.
- Tires and rims were removed from a car and the vehicle was left on paving stones. The incident occurred on Decatur Avenue sometime between April 17 and 18.
- Todd Padavona, 47, of Bellmore was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated with a previous conviction and driving with a suspended license on East Olive Street in Long Beach on April 18.
- On April 21, a wallet was removed from a car parked on Redmond Road.
- Two Suffolk County men were arrested for burglary after allegedly trying to break into the T-Mobile store in Bellmore on April 23. Read more here.
- On April 25, a man was struck with a handgun multiple times during an attempted robbery in North Bellmore. Read more here.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now