The following information was supplied by the Nassau County Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.
- Around 3:30 p.m. on March 29, a shoplifter stile $1,300 in merchandise from the CVS Pharmacy located at 2660 Jerusalem Avenue in North Bellmore.
- Between March 29 at 7:15 p.m. and April 1 at the same time, jewelry was reported missing from a home on Park Court in Bellmore.
- On March 30 at 12:30 p.m., a shoplifter stole $400 worth of merchandise from the Stop & Shop located at 2450 Jerusalem Avenue in North Bellmore.
- Between 11 p.m. on March 30 and 7:15 a.m. on March 31, the rear window of complainant’s 2009 grey Honda was broken and a glass jar was found inside the vehicle while it was parked on Argyle Place in Bellmore.
- On April 1, Thomas E Cucuro, 47, of Bellmore, was arrested and charged with Driving While Intoxicated, Reckless Driving, Aggravated Unlicensed Operation of a Vehicle and five Violations of the Vehicle and Traffic Laws.
- On April 2, Ourania Koukoulis, 46, of Bellmore, was arrested at Macy’s, 400 Sunrise Mall in Massapequa, and charged with Petit Larceny.
- Between 11 p.m. on April 2 and 6 a.m. on April 4, a complainant discovered a broken windshield on a 2000 green Mercedes and a broken glass liquor bottle on Clinton Street in Bellmore.
- On April 4 at approximately 10:45 p.m., an unknown suspect shot a BB through a complainant’s front window on West Adler Road in Bellmore.