A Roosevelt man was arrested Monday after he was involved in a road rage incident on the Southern State Parkway. Click here for more on that story.
More Crime News
- Zachary Parker, the 21-year-old who was allegedly protected by three former top Nassau County Police officials after burglarizing Kennedy High School in 2009, will be sentenced to prison time after violating his parole in August. Click here for more.
- An acting Supreme Court judge upheld the conspiracy and misconduct charges against three former top Nassau County Police officials this week who were allegedly involved in an incident related to a theft at Kennedy High School. For more on this, click here.
- Michael Halama, 40, of Bellmore, was arrested in Smithtown on Sept. 7 on third degree grand larceny charges. Reports state Halama tampered with an LIPA electric meter on Webster Avenue, stealing electricity valued at more than $3,000 from June 11, 2008 to April 6, 2010.
- On Sept. 5, Miguel Colon, 24, of Freeport, was arrested on Eastern Avenue near Marle Place in Bellmore and charged with fifth-degree criminal possession of stolen property, false impersonation and eight violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- On Sept. 5, Robert Harris, 21, of Freeport, was arrested on Eastern Avenue near Marle Place in Bellmore and charged with fifth-degree criminal possession of stolen property.
- Sometime between 11 p.m. on Sept. 9 and 8:30 a.m. on Sept. 10, items were removed from an unlocked vehicle that was parked on Beck Place in North Bellmore.
- On Aug. 31 at 9 a.m., a vehicle that was parked at senior citizens housing building number three on Bellmore Avenue was scratched.
- On Sept. 4 between 2:55 p.m. and 10:30 p.m., a vehicle was damaged while it was parked at Grand Avenue Middle School in Bellmore.
Questions on this crime report? Email Editor Michael Ganci at Michael.Ganci@patch.com.