More Crime News
- The Bard on N. Jerusalem Road on the East Meadow-Bellmore border was robbed at knife-point, according to Nassau County Police. For more on this, click here.
- A Nassau County's "Project 21" initiative that involved 10 liquor stores in Wantagh, Bellmore and Massapequa landed one arrest. Click here for the details.
- On Oct. 29, between 3-5:30 p.m., a home on Barbara Road in Bellmore was broken into via the rear door, and electronics were stolen.
- On Dec. 21 at 10:11 p.m., a home on Sunrise Avenue in Bellmore was broken into via the rear door, and jewelry and an unknown amount of cash was taken.
- On Dec. 21 between 1 p.m. and 10:30 p.m., a home on Centre Avenue was broken into, but nothing was reported stolen.
- On Dec. 17 at 1 p.m., a complainant that lives on West Alder Road in Bellmore claimed that jewelry and cash had been stolen from her residence.
- Sometime between 12:45 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. on Dec. 31, a man left his cell phone at Arby's, located at 409 Sunrise Highway, and he returned to find that it was missing.
- On Dec. 26 at 2:15 a.m., Carl Nowicki, 22, of Bellmore, was arrested on Bellmore Avenue and charged with driving while intoxicated and two violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- On Dec. 27, at 10:55 p.m., Tiffany Lopez, 21, of Bellmore, was arrested at the intersection of Shoreham Way and Whaleneck Drive in Merrick and charged with driving while intoxicated and obstructing governmental administration.
Have a question on this crime report? Email Editor Michael Ganci at Michael.Ganci@patch.com.