The following information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's incident reports. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime
- A Bellmore man was arrested Saturday after allegedly flying his plane at altitudes of 200 feet back in June near Kennedy High School. For more on this story, click here.
- At 10:30 p.m. on Aug. 3, an unknown person did damage to the door and door frame of the police booth at the intersection of Petit Avenue and Bedford Avenue.
- On July 31, between 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m., a female discovered the driver side door of her 2004 black GMS scratched. The vehicle was parked in the street on Merrick Road near Eastern Avenue.
- On Aug. 5, between 5:30 a.m. and 6 a.m., an officer observed the glass of the front door being broken at Celebrity Cutz on Merrick Road in Bellmore.
- On Aug. 4, Michael Gavigan, 20, of Bellmore, was arrested on Len Drive in Bellmore and was charged with Driving While Intoxicated (DWI).
- On Aug. 4, Sung Bae, 33, of Bellmore, was arrested on Sunrise Highway near Centre Avenue in Bellmore and was charged with Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) and four violations of the vehicle and traffic Law.
- An employee of Home Depot placed his cellphone on a table and it was removed from an unknown person on July 29.
- On Aug.1, $200 was removed from the register drawer at BP Gas Station on Hempstead Turnpike.
- On Aug. 8, change and bills were removed from three unlocked vehicles that were parked on Maple Avenue.
- On July 30 between 5:40 a.m. and 5:50 p.m., a vehicle parked at the Merrick Long Island Rail Road station was broken into and items were stolen. Police said that the vehicle was not damaged.
- On July 31 between 7:15 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. a bike was stolen off the bike rack at the Long Island Rail Road station in Merrick.
- Sometime between 8 p.m. on July 28 and 2 a.m. on July 30, two trees were broken at Chatterton School on Merrick Avenue.
- On July 10 at 6 p.m., property was stolen from a home on Beverly Way in Merrick.
- A bathroom at Cedar Creek Park in Seaford was defaced with a marker on July 30.
- A bicycle was reported stolen from the front yard of a home on Niami Street in Seaford on July 31.
- On Aug. 1, Richard Charmonneau, 59, of Seaford was arrested on Merrick Road near Kenora Place in Wantagh and charged with driving while intoxicated and one vehicle and traffic law violation.
- On August 2, Matthew Allard, 23, of Miller Place was arrested at the Nassau County Police Department Seventh Precinct headquarters in Seaford and charged with second-degree burglary.
- On Aug. 3, Vincent Worgul, 50, of North Merrick was arrested on Jackson Avenue near Waverly Avenue in Seaford and charged with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, operation of a motor vehicle with registration suspended and three vehicle and traffic law violations.
- On August 4, John Gunnip, 53, of Seaford was arrested on Washington Avenue and charged with petit larceny.
- Two tires were discovered slashed on a 2010 white Chevy parked on Locust Avenue in Seaford on August 5.
- A bicycle and bike lock were reported stolen from the Wantagh Long Island Rail Road Station on July 31.
- The front bumper was stolen from a 2012 green Ford parked in front of the Hassett Ford and Lincoln dealership on 3500 Sunrise Hwy., Wantagh between July 30-Aug. 1.
- A bicycle was stolen from a driveway on Dome Lane in Wantagh on August 1.