- On April 13, graffiti was found on a fence at Bellmore-Merrick Roller Hockey on Bellmore Avenue.
- Tires and rims were removed from a car and the vehicle was left on paving stones. The incident occurred on Decatur Avenue sometime between April 17 and 18.
- Todd Padavona, 47, of Bellmore was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated with a previous conviction and driving with a suspended license on East Olive Street in Long Beach on April 18.
- On April 21, a wallet was removed from a car parked on Redmond Road.
- Two Suffolk County men were arrested for burglary after allegedly trying to break into the T-Mobile store in Bellmore on April 23. Read more here.
- On April 25, a man was struck with a handgun multiple times during an attempted robbery in North Bellmore. Read more here.
- On April 20, an unknown subject removed $206 worth of items from Home Depot.
- A vehicle tire was damaged by an unknown person on Amherst Street on April 21.
- Frank Stalzer was arrested at Home Depot for allegedly removing $63 worth of merchandise on April 22.
- On April 22, Peter Winter, 43, of Levittown, was arrested on Sunrise Highway near Bedford Avenue, Bellmore and charged with driving while intoxicated and three violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- On April 17, a vehicle was damaged and items were removed from a car parked on Sycamore Avenue.
- An unknown suspect(s) smashed the complainant’s front windshield of their 2002 gray Ford on April 20. The vehicle was located on Merrick Road.
- The door frame on a 2005 gray Jeep parked on Wesley Street in Seaford was reported damaged on April 17. An Pod and pocketbook were also stolen from inside the vehicle.
- A home on Washington Avenue in Seaford was burglarized on April 19. Police said the point of entry was through a garage door and jewelry as well as other miscellaneous items were removed.
- A house on Franklin Avenue in Seaford was burglarized on April 20. Police said the point of entry was through a side window and jewelry as well as electronics were stolen.
- On April 21, Carl Ganz, 24, of Huntington Station was arrested at the Nassau County Police Department's Seventh Precinct headquarters in Seaford and charged with grand larceny.
- On April 18, Jessica Erlichman, 24, of Wantagh was arrested at the Nassau County Police Department's Seventh Precinct headquarters in Seaford and charged with leaving the scene of an accident.
- The rear windshield of a 2007 red Toyota Corolla parked on Briard Street in Wantagh was reported smashed on April 20.
- A woman reported that her pocketbook was stolen from inside KFC on 1198 Wantagh Ave. on April 21.
- Multiple vehicle parts were reported stolen from a property on Merrick Road in Wantagh between April 20-21.