- Sometime between May 4 and May 9, a license plate was removed from a trailer on Grant Place in North Bellmore
- A complainant discovered damage to their wooden fence on May 10. The home is located on Judith Drive.
- On May 11, a complainant noticed that the rear window of their Bellmore Avenue home was broken by rocks.
- On April 22, a complainant left his wallet on top of the gas pump located at Sunrise Highway and Hewlett Avenue and left the scene. When he returned, he discovered it missing.
- Sometime between April 29 and May 6, an unknown suspect(s) stole multiple electronic and miscellaneous items from complainant’s boat that was located in Whaleneck Drive at the marina.
- Christopher DiGuseppe, 26, of Merrick, was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated, aggravated driving while intoxicated, three counts of aggravated unlicensed operation of a vehicle and circumvention of interlock device on Franklin Avenue in Lynbrook on May 4.
- While complainant was having a tag sale at a home, an unknown suspect removed the cable card from complainant’s cable box. This happened sometime between May 5 and May 6.
- A vehicle window was broken and a GPS was removed while the vehicle was parked at the Merrick railroad station. The incident happened on May 9.
- On May 10, an unknown suspect(s) damaged complainant’s 2001 blue Honda Civic that was parked on Merrick Avenue.
- On May 10, Justin Jacobson, 29, of Old Bethpage, was arrested on Sunrise Highway near Lansdowne Avenue, Merrick and charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle in the first degree, aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle in the second degree and two violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- Sometime between May 10 and May 11, a newly planted tree on the grounds of Chatterton School had been torn out of the ground and thrown in the trash.
- An unknown suspect(s) broke the passenger side window of complainant’s 2011 white Mercedes and stole a wallet along with its contents. This incident took place on May 11.
- On May 12, Elizabeth Gluck, 34, of Merrick, was arrested for DWI while travelling on Lido Blvd in Lido Beach.
- The gutters as well as soap and toilet paper dispensers in a women’s bathroom at Seamans Neck Park in Seaford were reported broken by unknown suspect(s) on May 8.
- Two bicycles were reported stolen from outside Pathmark on 4055 Merrick Road, Seaford on May 11.
- A roof was discovered dented in a 2007 gray Toyota parked on Island Road in Wantagh on May 9.
- Car parts were reported stolen from a 2006 blue Audi parked on Cypress Street in Wantagh between May 10 to 13.
- The driver side window of a 2007 gray BMW parked on Riverside Drive in Wantagh was discovered smashed on May 12
- Miscellaneous property was reported stolen from a landscape trailer that was parked on Merrick Road in Wantagh between May 12-14.
- On May 13, Brian Finnegan, 36, of Wantagh was arrested on Waterbury Drive, in Wantagh and charged with driving while intoxicated, aggravated driving while intoxicated and two vehicle and traffic law violations.