- On May 4, a cell phone was removed from a locker at Grand Avenue School.
- On May 6, bias graffiti was found on a fence on Belmill Road. Read more here.
- Unknown suspect(s) stole a jet ski from the backyard of a home on Northern Place on May 7.
- On May 7, a laptop was stolen from a vehicle that was a Chase Bank parking lot on Merrick Road.
- Sometime between April 6 and April 7, items were removed from a vehicle on Jefferson Street. The vehicle was not otherwise damaged.
- On May 2, Edgar Crawford of Port Washington allegedly removed $260 worth of batteries from the Pathmark on Front Street.
- An E-Z Pass was removed from a vehicle that was located on Sixth Street. This happened on May 5.
- On April 8, an unknown female took $1,120 worth of items from CVS on 2151 Johnston Place.
- On May 5, Leeann Morgan, 20, of Merrick, was arrested at Wal-Mart, 200 Sunrise Mall, Massapequa and charged with petit larceny.
- Samuel Johnson, 19, of Bayshore, was arrested on Bernard Street, Merrick on May 5 and charged with robbery in the second degree, robbery in the first degree, two counts of kidnapping and criminal use of a firearm. For more information, read the story here.
- On May 5, Jody O’Donoghue, 21, of Bayshore, was arrested on Kimberly Court, Merrick and charged with robbery in the first degree, robbery in the second degree, two counts of kidnapping in the second degree and criminal use of a firearm.
- On Hector Cruz, 22, of Freeport, was arrested on Merrick Road, Merrick and charged with driving while intoxicated on May 5.
- A bicycle was reported stolen from Cedar Creek Park in Seaford on April 18.
- Bryan See, 21, of Seaford was arrested on West Park Avenue in Long Beach on May 3 and charged with driving while impaired by drugs.
- The driver side window of a 1998 green Dodge parked in a Town of Hempstead parking lot on Wantagh Avenue in Wantagh was reported broken on May 2. Police said the owner manual was also missing from the vehicle.
- A vehicle hitch was reported stolen off a 2007 white Ford pick-up truck parked in the Wantagh section of Cedar Creek Park between May 5-7.
- On May 6, Guy Bedford, 24, of East Meadow was arrested on Birch Place in Wantagh and charged with driving while intoxicated.
Interested in Bellmore Patch news, events, community bulletins, blogs and businesses? Sign up for the free Bellmore Patch daily newsletter.