Locations in Levittown, Hicksville and Westbury. Mueller Services, Inc. has been a national insurance services provider since 1980. The company is looking for part-time remote Field Representative (30-35 hours per week).
Secretarial Associate, Garden City Cardiology
- Collecting payments
- Preparation of statistical data
- Ordering and maintaining inventory of supplies
- Maintaining records
Director, Fine and Performing Arts, Hauppauge schools
Experience in coordination of K-12 Art, Music, Dance and/or Performing Arts programs that will support a wide variety of opportunities for students.
Online Sales Account, Publishers Clearing House
- Prospect, negotiate, and close lead generation, display and sponsorship programs
- Develop and maintain advertising and sponsorship deals
- Collaborate with marketing team to build out proposals and media plans
- Monitor and evaluate campaign performance and client goals to ensure client objectives are met
- Drive sales to meet and exceed quarterly revenue goals
- Work with select partners to launch/test new ad strategies and products
Canvass Directors and Assistant Directors, Grassroots Campaigns
Recruitment: Build a team of 15-50 canvassers by recruiting from within the local community. Interview prospective staff and make hiring decisions.
Staff Management: Teach canvassing/fundraising skills. Work with your staff in individual and group settings, with a particular eye towards developing leaders. Cultivate a welcoming and motivating atmosphere.
Canvassing: Canvass in the field for four days per week, to train new and experienced staff in the field and meet personal fundraising requirements.
Administration: Carefully track income and expenses. Manage the budget for your office. Process staff payroll. Maintain records for future organizing efforts.
Recruiting Coordinator, Veeco
- Connects with candidates and internal interview participants
- Works with internal partners to coordinate calendars and priorities
- Creates and distributes relevant interview documents to prospective Veeco employees
- Coordinates background and drug screens of all finalist candidates
- Assists Veeco’s recruiting team in posting and removing job advertisements
- Coordinates the recruiting team’s presence at trade shows, recruitment events, and job fairs
- Functions as our ATS super-user, providing user support, training, and reporting
- Performs special projects, research, and other related duties as required
Sales Associate, The Shower Door
The Shower Door, a shower door and glass showroom, has a opening for a inside sales associate.
Marketing Coordinator, Gersh Academy
Define and create a comprehensive social media strategy
- Maintain and manage the day to day social media strategy including managing social media websites to keep our followers engaged and interested while growing our network of followers
- Create and manage organizational blogs, develop site and implement blog topics
- Create a system to monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, analyze, review and report on effectiveness in an effort to maximize results
- Create a system to ensure marketing is aware of all up-coming events
- Develop and execute print and media campaigns
- Identify events in the community in which Gersh should have a presence
- Write and distribute press releases and media kits
- Create a positive relationship with newspapers, web based papers and professional journals
- Design, negotiate, purchase and place print media in local media
- Manage marketing budget and ensure compliance.