A look at what's happening around the Bellmore and Merrick areas.
- A Pitbull that was being walked near the intersection of Merrick Avenue and Smith Street got loose Friday and allegedly attacked a Boston Terrier and his walker, police said. For more on the dog's condition, click here.
- A motorist was injured after their car flipped over near on Sunrise Highway near the Central Boulevard intersection at approximately 10 a.m. Sunday. Click here for photos from the crash.
- When the North Bellmore School Board convened on Aug. 9 at Martin Avenue Elementary School, the future of Jacob Gunther was still a hot topic of discussion. Click here for the details from this meeting.
- Are you looking for a home? Wondering what the real estate market is doing these days? Check out this link for a list of recent home sales in Merrick, and make an informed decision.
- September is back to school time for kids, but adults in the community can also take advantage of more than 100 opportunities offered through Bellmore-Merrick’s Adult Continuing Education Program, one of the largest programs in Nassau County. Click here for more.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now