Items that can be accepted include the following:
- New blankets, hats, gloves, scarves, packages of socks and underwear.
- New baby products: blankets, bottles.
- School supplies.
- Non-perishable food: easy to open tops, kid friendly foods, high protein.
- Pet food: for all animals; and leashes.
- Bottled drinks: water and other plastic bottled or pouch containers.
- Personal care products: soap,shampoo, toothbrushes, toothpaste, toilet paper.
- Plastic-ware and paper goods: paper towels.
- Household cleaning supplies: floor cleaners,plastic storage bins,work gloves, heavy duty garbage bags. rags, mops. buckets, sponges.
Gently used coats can be dropped off at your nearest Burlington Coat Factory. No furniture or used clothing will be accepted. Denenberg’s office is located at 2818 Merrick Rd. in Bellmore. For more information, please call 516-409-8524.