1. Bias graffiti was found on a fence on Belmill Road in Bellmore on Sunday, police said. Read more here.
2. A new children's park opened in Eisenhower Park in East Meadow. The facility is designed for both able children and those with disabilities. Watch the video here.
3. Rohan Nagpal was named the Merrick Whiz Kid this week. Read more about this awesome student here.
4. The North Bellmore Coordinating Council of PTAs will host its "Meet the Candidates Night" at Newbridge Road School at 7 p.m.
5. The East Meadow Kiwanis will have its monthly meeting at Empress Diner at 7:15 p.m. The club will be electing new officers and board members for the next administration that begins in October.