1. To mark the National Eye Donor Awareness Month, the Lions Eye Bank of Long Island at North Shore University Hospital will be holding a free program at Nassau University Medical Center in East Meadow to educate the public about eye donation on Friday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the lobby.
2. Don't miss registration for Torah for Tots. Classes start in September and are from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30am. Children are to be three to four years old and toilet trained. The cost is $75 for Temple members and $100 for non-members.
3. Woodland Middle School will hold a rec night for sixth grade students on Friday from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. For additional information, please contact the school at 516-564-6523.
4. There is a meeting of the Bellmore Presbyterian Youth Group at 6:30 p.m. Children in grades five through eight are welcome. For additional information or questions, e-mail BPCYouthMinistry@yahoo.com.
5. The Bellmore-Merrick Central High School District recently held a school board meeting. Couldn't make it? Visit Merrick or Bellmore Patch at 5 p.m. to see what you may have missed.