- Five months after Brooks and Porter closed its doors, a new business is taking its place in Merrick. Click here more information on the newest eatery to join the area.
- People who've traveled in the vicinity of Bellmore Avenue and Sunrise Highway have likely noticed a fixture being built at the southwest corner. We found out what it is. Click here for more.
- "How Many Minks Lost Their Coat For Yours?" and "Don't Get Caught in the Fashion Trap" were some signs Long Island Orchestrating for Nature (LION) members held outside of Merrick Furs during their protest on Friday. For more on this protest, click here.
- For Rachel Meyorwitz and William Brody, not even Hurricane Sandy could prevent them from getting married. To read their story of perseverance, click here.
- Stay in tuned with the latest news from Bellmore and Merrick Patch on Facebook! To like Bellmore Patch on Facebook, click here. To like Merrick Patch on Facebook, click here.
Police: Arrest Made in Murder of Long Beach Man
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something