- Two Bellmore men were arrested Thursday night after Nassau County Police observed them allegedly conducting a drug sale in a grocery store parking lot. Click here for the details.
- While Dina Parise was growing up in Bellmore, she never imagined that one day she would be burning down the tarmac at well over 200 miles per hour while wearing a fireproof suit. Click here for more.
- In 1949, the chief of the LAPD enlists a group of police hard cases to form a gangster squad to go against Los Angeles crime boss Mickey Cohen. Click here to see what Chuck Ingersoll thought of Gangster Squad.
- Burger 9 Point 5, which closed for three weeks due to renovations, has reopened its doors under a new moniker, now being known as "Cafe Nee". Click here for more info.
- Allison Frankel says that the residents of South Bellmore need to get together to improve the area they live in, so she decided to create a South Bellmore Civic Association. Click here for more details.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something