- Two Bellmore men were arrested Thursday night after Nassau County Police observed them allegedly conducting a drug sale in a grocery store parking lot. Click here for the details.
- While Dina Parise was growing up in Bellmore, she never imagined that one day she would be burning down the tarmac at well over 200 miles per hour while wearing a fireproof suit. Click here for more.
- In 1949, the chief of the LAPD enlists a group of police hard cases to form a gangster squad to go against Los Angeles crime boss Mickey Cohen. Click here to see what Chuck Ingersoll thought of Gangster Squad.
- Burger 9 Point 5, which closed for three weeks due to renovations, has reopened its doors under a new moniker, now being known as "Cafe Nee". Click here for more info.
- Allison Frankel says that the residents of South Bellmore need to get together to improve the area they live in, so she decided to create a South Bellmore Civic Association. Click here for more details.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something