- When Christopher Panza's Judith Drive home didn't take in water during Hurricane Sandy, he considered his family lucky, but a short time later, he has another issue on his hands — rats. Click here for more.
- Long Island Rail Road riders in Bellmore and Merrick will be paying more to ride the train beginning Friday. Click here for the full scoop on the changes that will be taking effect.
- Rich McElligott of Merrick watched his family, friends and neighbors forced out of their homes after Superstorm Sandy and felt he needed to do something to help. Click here for the details on an event that was hosted at Mulcahy’s in Wantagh.
- Due to damage sustained during Hurricane Sandy, CenterPoint Church will be leaving Bellmore. For more on this story, click this link.
- Nancy Boland, the North Bellmore woman who allegedly killed her ex-husband in November of 2011 pleaded guilty Tuesday to beating her mother with her cane while she was released on bail in January of 2012. Click here for the story.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something