- Max & Gino's Clothing, the popular store that caters to women's fashion, will be relocating on Merrick Road, store officials told Patch Thursday. Click here for more on this story.
- The Merrick Chamber of Commerce held its 78th Annual Installation Dinner on Jan. 24, where new members were sworn into office and local heroes were honored. Click here to read more about this.
- Nassau County Executive Edward P. Mangano attended the South Merrick Civic Association meeting Tuesday and discussed the concerns of parents regarding school safety after the horrific shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School. Click here for more.
- Wondering where to get your food or where to watch the big game on Sunday? Well there are plenty of places in Bellmore and Merrick that can cater to your needs. Click here for the details
- Colored Skies This double rainbow was captured at the Bellmore Train Station looking south around 7:45 a.m. Thursday morning. Click here to see the photo.
Police: Arrest Made in Murder of Long Beach Man
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something