- Seven deaths in the past two years have plagued the Nassau County Correctional Center, prompting concerns regarding safety and access to proper medical care. This was spoken about at a recent civic meeting in East Meadow. For more on that, click here.
- Angelo Catalano, a North Bellmore firefighter and board president of the Nassau County Firefighters Museum, will team up with WABC to announce a fire prevention and education partnership with Nassau County Executive Ed Mangano and the county’s firefighters. For the full story, click here.
- Today kicks off a new edition of Readers' Choice on Patch. This week, we will be asking you who you think is the best florist in the local area. Be sure to vote and support your favorite throughout the week!
- Residents that attended the recent meeting of the South Merrick Community Civic Association (SMCCA) expressed concern about aesthetic conditions and traffic safety issues on Merrick Road. For more on the story, click here.
- Do you like East Meadow Patch, Merrick Patch and Bellmore Patch on Facebook? If not, what are you waiting for? Click the links and stay updated!
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something