Looking to get a delicious slice of pizza or some authentic Italian cuisine? Umberto's might be the place that you could satisfy those taste buds. Here are Five Things You Should Know About Umberto's:
1. Going two years strong: Umberto's opened at 208 Bedford Ave. in September 2011. The eatery took a year to open due to renovations. "We are doing phenomenal," John Ioannou, owner of Umberto's said. "A lot of people are still coming in."
2. Umberto's is more than a pizzeria: "People think that we just serve pizza, but we serve much more," Ioannou said. "We are a fine dining restaurant."
3. It hosts parties and offers catering: Have your next gathering at Umberto's or have your party catered by the eatery! "We host and cater for all functions," Ioannou said.
4. Chicken parmesan is a big favorite: Even though the restaurant is known for its grandma and sicilian pizzas, chicken parmesan is a huge hit. "We sell tons of chicken parm," Ioannou said.
5. Not only Bellmore residents get the goods: Umberto's has other locations on Long Island which include: New Hyde Park, Garden City, Lake Grove and Wantagh.
Would you like your business featured in Five Things? Email Local Editor Danielle De Souza at email@example.com.