In the mood for something sweet? Well a popular Bellmore cupcake shop might just be for you! Here are Five Things You Should Know About Nancy The Cupcake Lady.
1. Did you say gluten-free?: The cupcake shop on Bedford Avenue offers gluten-free cupcakes. "Quite a few customers would come in and ask for them," Owner Nancy Moniodes said. "I have them delivered as I need them."
2. Twenty-two is the magic number: Nancy The Cupcake Lady offers 22 flavors of cupcakes each day such as Snickers, Mud Pie and Chocolate Fudge. Cookies and Cream and Red Velvet are crowd favorites.
3. Have a cupcake shot: The store offers mini cupcakes or shots. "People can try them in a variety," Moniodes said.
4. What's your signature?: Large or "signature" cupcakes are available for the real cupcake lover.
5. Special delivery: Nancy The Cupcake Lady will start a delivery service where sweets can be delivered to your door. "I am going to try it out," Moniodes said.
Want your business featured in Five Things? Email Local Editor Danielle De Souza at email@example.com.