Looking to find that perfect dessert for your party or satisfy your sweet tooth? Well CS Cheesecakes and Bakery might be the place for you. Here are Five Things You Should Know About CS Cheesecakes and Bakery.
1. It's family owned: Husband and wife, Charlie and AnnMarie Stivala, own the bakery at 1507 Bellmore Ave.
2. It's not all about the cheesecakes: CS Cheesecake and Bakery sells an array of baked goods such as cookies, brownies and crumb cakes. "During the holiday season we have pies and different kinds of loaf breads," Charlie Stivala said. "People think that all we have are cheesecakes."
3. Good things come in small packages: The bakery sells a variety of small cheesecakes. "People come in and get a couple of the smaller cheesecakes so they can have more flavors to choose from," Stivala said. "The small ones can feed about eight people."
4. Everything is store made: Stivala, a baker for more than 20 years, bakes all of the goods. "People always ask where we got some of the cakes from, but I make them all."
5. It's all about variety: The bakery sells many different flavors of cheesecakes such as Red Velvet, Banana Split, Snickers Bar and Cookies and Cream.
Want your business featured in Five Things? Email Local Editor Danielle De Souza at email@example.com.