CrossFit Invasion might be the place for you. Here are Five Things You Should Know About CrossFit Invasion:Are you looking to get fit, leaner, stronger? Well
1. It's new to the neighborhood: The fitness center opened at 301 Bedford Ave. in March. Adam White, one of the owners, said that CrossFit Invasion benefits all. "Everyone needs to be in better shape," he said. "The body needs to be used."
2. Kids can get involved too: CrossFit Invasion started its "Team Invaders” CrossFit Kids Program in July. Coaches use activities that kids enjoy and provides all participants with a fitness program that is safe, fun and energetic.
3. The business has loyal members: Mark Schutzmann of Bellmore lost about 50 pounds since he started training at CrossFit Invasion. He said that it has made him a better person physically and mentally. "These are the type of coaches you want to be around because they are real champs," Schutzmann said. "The steer you the right way in this lifestyle. They are like life coaches."
4. Nutritional advice is offered: Members are provided with sources and information on nutritional regimens that supplement CrossFit training.
5. Did you say discounts?: CrossFit Invasion offers their Police, Fire, Military, and Teacher discount of 10 percent.
Would you like your business featured in Five Things? Email Local Editor Danielle De Souza at firstname.lastname@example.org.