It’s Thursday, and you’ve got no idea what you’ll do for the weekend.
Patch is coming to the rescue. We’ve got the best bets for your done-work-outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit and new bars, restaurants and shops to explore.
- Creative Corner's "Cupcake" Ladies Night Where/When? Creative Corner; Friday, 7 p.m. - 9 p.m. Why Go? A fun and lip-smacking ladies-only gourmet cupcake-tasting event. Do you really need another reason to go? After all, we're talking cupcakes here! Pricing: $10 per person + the cost of the project.
- Novita Lounge - Friday Nights Where/When? 860 Franklin Ave, Garden City, NY; Friday, 9 p.m. Why Go? Fancy a night of drinking and dancing? DJ LonDon of Bellmore lays down the hottest dance tracks so you can cut loose after a hard week of work. Pricing: No cover charge.
- Nicotine Anonymous Where/When? North Bellmore Public Library; Saturday, 11:30 a.m. Why Go? Get the help and support you need to finally kick that pesky smoking habit. Newcomers are welcome. Pricing: Free, Open To All.
- Curling Classes Where/When? Newbridge Arena Ice Skating Rink; Saturday, 3:15 p.m. Why Go? No, this type of curling won't give you Mr. Olympia-sized biceps...instead, come and learn a fun and exciting ice-based game with the Long Island Curling Club. Pricing: General admission/skate rental fees apply.
- Sunday Night Funnies Where/When? Brokerage Comedy Club; Sunday, 8 p.m. Why Go? Ease back into the work week with an evening of laughs and fun with some of the best local comic talent to ever waltz up to a microphone stand. Pricing: $22 Admission plus 2-beverage minimum per person at table.
And still you want more? Check out our family-friendly Grab & Go Kids Planner.